Monday, October 17, 2011

Best Sunday!

We had the best Sunday this week. I found a new place for us to pick pumpkins and it was wonderful. We drove up to Petaluma and went to McClelland Farm. It is a dairy farm that also has a pumpkin patch. I cannot tell you how excited I was to be able to see cows and possibly pet one.

It was even better than I imagined. There were baby goats (18 days old) that we were able to feed, pet, and hold AND we got to go into the pen and pet baby cows. I mean, it was sooooo wonderful! I have some great pictures but of course, I am traveling for work right now and don't have my camera cord.

The animals were so adorable and friendly. The cows just wanted to lick us and be pet. One even put his head in my lap. Awww! You know I left there wanting to work on a farm. haha Erik was like, just come up here once in a while to get your fix - he's right!

After the farm and getting pumpkins, we stopped at Moylan's Brewery in Novato.


Erik got the sampler which I only tried two of the beers and we just hung out for a little while.


When we got home, we started Season 4 of Friday Night Lights! I didn't have to get up early for work on Monday because I had a flight out of SF at 12:30pm. Well, off to Ohio for a few days for work!

No comments: