Sunday, October 30, 2011

Productive Saturday

Saturday was a gorgeous and busy day for us. It was sunny and in the high 70's, which was awesome. I got a lot done including - going to our storage unit, stopping by Old Navy to use a 30% off coupon I had, going to BevMo for my new favorite Zin (edmeades) with coupon, and....purchasing my wedding dress!! Yes, it's official. The dress is purchased and will be in my hands in December. Yippee!

On Saturday night, we went to see Paranormal Activity 3. I heard this one was scary but I didn't think the other two were that bad. The theatre was pretty packed since it is Halloween weekend. It was pretty fun to see in the theatres because everyone was gasping and silent at the same time. haha There were some definite scary parts but overall, it wasn't that bad.



We didn't stay up late because we had plans to run the Halloween Race on Sunday AM!

No comments: