Thursday, October 6, 2011

Excited Thursday

Well we are super excited because tomorrow, my Mom comes to visit! Yippeeeeee!!

We are planning on doing some wedding stuff which will be great such as show her our venue, try on wedding dresses, and talk with the Florist. We will, of course, get some viewings of Hocus Pocus in there! It should be a very fun weekend plus, that means I am off from work on Friday and Monday. Woohoo!!

Tonight, we are going to head out to the town we are getting married in to meet with a potential DJ. My friend used this group for her wedding and loved them. So, hopefully, it's a quick and easy meeting and we can cross DJ's off the list!

In other news, the weather here is so crazy. It has been pouring rain on and off the past few days. It's strange to have rain in October because usually it doesn't show up until November. You know what rain means for Evie....hating life & not wanting to go outside. I had to be out there dangling a cheese stick in her face for her to pee. haha

I also received Evie's halloween costume today. I will give you one teaser about this....Dinosaurs.

No comments: