Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dress Shopping!!

On Sunday, my Mom and I went out for brunch at where else...Radish!! We both had the
Egg Sandwich On an English muffin or house-made biscuit with cheddar cheese. Served with hash.

After brunch, we headed to try on wedding dresses! We went back to one of the stores I went to a month or so ago and tried on the dresses again. This time, I found one I liked more than last time. It might be the one I choose but I'm not 100% sure yet.

It was a super busy weekend in SF since it was Fleet Week. There was a lot of traffic and we were happy to get out of the car. We went home, had a snack, and watched a funny, 80's, Halloween movie called...MOM. haha


Here is the plot:

During a time when the city of Los Angeles is terrorized by animal attack style murders, a kindly elderly lady provides a nomad with room and board. It turns out that he is a werewolf and is responsible for the recent killings. He bites the elderly woman, turning her into a hungry werewolf. Now her adult son must try to prevent the both of them from doing any more harm.

It was hilarious. I mean, just so bad but funny. Oh and it's actually from 1991, not the 80's. ha.

After that, we went to a bar to meet up with a family friend who was actually in town for work. So funny that while Mom was here, she was here too. We went to the Irish Bank for a drink.


We headed home, ordered pizza, and watched another "Halloween" movie: Dracula, Dead & Loving It. I fell asleep and didn't actually see most of this. whoops!


Fun Day!

No comments: