Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Melissa McCarthy

Everyone knows my complete obsession with Gilmore Girls and how I want to be besties with Lorelai and Rory. I really want to go to Luke's with them for a burger, I want to go to a festival in the town square and pick up groceries at Doose's Market. I never really thought about hanging out with Sookie, Lorelai's Bestie, until now.

And, it's not Sookie that I want to hang out with but the real person - Melissa McCarthy. Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel don't seem that fun in real life but Melissa does. She was on GG for years and has been in a new show, Mike & Molly. She was the hilarious group leader in The Back Up Plan and stole the show in Bridesmaids, which really was her breakout role. Now, she is finally getting a ton of attention which is well deserved.


She recently hosted SNL and oh.my.god. I was dying.

Not every skit was amazing but there were some that were out of control. Case in point - Hidden Valley Ranch. I hope Hollywood starts to see how great she is and give her some more amazing roles!

No comments: