Sunday, October 16, 2011

On The Go Blah's

On Wednesday night, I went to a big dinner with reps from companies like Ebay, Del Monte, and other ad agencies. It was at Town Hall, a restaurant that I've been to before.

(Photo from lovetoeatandtravel.com)

I got to see my friend Sarah, some old clients, and my friend Ryan who I haven't seen in ages.


Dinner was pretty normal of salad, salmon, and dessert. We were in a private dining room and the servers just kept filling up everyone's wine glasses. I woke up on Thursday not feeling so hot. However, I didn't feel drunk on Wednesday night - just not that good. It lasted all day Thursday.

I went out on Thursday with Sarah & Lisa and felt ok. Friday I still didn't feel right & especially on Friday night. Saturday, woke up feeling the same way and started to wonder if I had food poisoning or something? I don't know. I did eat out on Wed & Thurs so it could have been something.

I finally feel back to normal today and am excited to go out for my run & get out of the house. We haven't been doing much this weekend. Erik has been getting to surf a lot! I felt bad cancelling our plans last night but I just did not feel well enough to go out let alone drink and eat out again.


If I didn't eat anything bad, maybe the on-the-go-ness just got to me? I don't think I can handle eating out a lot and we had done so due to my Mom's visit and two nights out this week. So strange how your body changes on you as you get "older"!

No comments: