Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mom's Last Day

On Monday, my Mom and I went to get mani/pedis and we went to lunch. We went to another one of my fave spots, Squat & Gobble. It was raining alllllll day on Monday so we were really just wanting to chill out.

We headed home and watched Hocus Pocus, again. I can't convince Erik to watch HP over and over again so I have to get it in when I can. haha.

On Monday night, I made Turkey Stroganoff for dinner and we watched another Halloween movie - The Wolfman, the 1941 version.



It was really slooooow moving and funny to see the 'special effects'. We also couldn't figure out why the people in the film were paying for things in pounds but didn't have any type of accent like they lived in England or something. It was pretty funny.

I dropped Mom off at the airport for her red eye home. Evie was sad to say good bye :-(

It was such a great weekend - good mix of wedding stuff, Halloween stuff, and just relaxing together. Great to get time to do that since going home to visit is so hectic sometimes.

xoxo

No comments: