Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Daylight Savings Rules

I know everyone is upset that it's now getting dark at 5pm but, I am excited. It means that it is sunny in the AM! It is so hard to get up in the AM as it is, but even harder when it is pitch black outside. I feel so bad that Evie was walking in the dark in the AM and the PM. Now, she at least gets some sun in the morning. Plus, it's a great time to get up and work out. You KNOW that when 5pm comes, the last thing you want to do is bundle up to go outside and run!

This AM, Evie and I went out from 6-7am for about a three mile walk. It was a great walk!
Here comes the sun...

Walking through Golden Gate Park

Carousel horses are so scary looking. Evie hopped up on the window so she could see inside. I think she was scared, too. hah!
This playground is awesome - lots for kids to do.

And, it is officially COLD here today. 46 is cold. That is winter temperature! Last week, we were out in short sleeves and this week, we're bundled up.

Also - 'Tis the season for the grass being wet all of the time and her leash getting soaked. I need to get some construction gloves to wear while walking her so I don't get my hands a mess.

No comments: