Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wineday Night

Friday was super busy at work and I was grateful to go home and completely relax. I opened a bottle of 2009 Edmeades Zinfandel for the night.


Edmeades is my new favorite brand of wine to look for. After having different years of Zinfandel, I have to say the 2007 wine is my favorite.

Erik and I have plans to go up to Healdsburg to visit the Edmeades Tasting Room in a few weeks. I'm so excited!!


Besides the wine, we also watched a few episodes of, what else, Friday Night Lights. We are on Season 5, which is the last season, and I am sad to say goodbye to these characters. Good thing they are making a movie soon!!

Anyone have any tv series that they loved & didn't want to say good bye to? Any tv series out there that you recommend we watch next? We might do Arrested Development next!


No comments: