Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrapping up October

On Halloween, we watched Case 39. It looked like it was going to be good but we both felt like the movie was missing some good explanation. Things went from everything is fine to everything is crazy without a good explanation. Don't bother.

We also watched a final viewing of Hocus Pocus. Well, let me amend that. I watched about 15 minutes of it, fell asleep, and Erik turned it off. haha.

It was a great October - we watched a lot of great movies, picked our pumpkins, had pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin cookies. I have to say my October was made complete when we watched Mom. Man, that movie was hilarious. haha

I can't believe it is November! The stores are already telling us it's time to go Christmas shopping. It's unreal. Let us enjoy the current holiday! November is looking like a busy but fun month for us!

No comments: