Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Friends & Great Fish

On Thursday, I met up with two women that I met through a mutual contact. It was a great networking meet up and these girls were awesome. We are all in the same field of work and actually have a mutual Client (she's my old Client, their new Client!)

We met for drinks and dinner at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant. This is a chain restaurant but has been on my list of places to go for awhile. I saw this restaurant on a local restaurant review show, Check Please Bay Area, and the people were raving about the fish here.

We had some great food:

Crunchy Golden Lobster Potstickers Spicy Togarashi Miso Butter Sauce

Lobster Sushi Roll

ROY'S TRIO
Hibachi Grilled Salmon, Blackened Ahi, Misoyaki Butterfish, Baby Bok Choy & Steamed Rice

The Butterfish and the Salmon were amazing. Butterfish in general is awesome but the sauces that were paired with the fish were so good.

There are so many great restaurants in SF that I'm not sure if I will make it back here. BUT, they have an awesome happy hour - everything is $5! Drinks, appetizers, are all $5! So, if I was in the area and wanted a more upscale happy hour or was in the mood for Butterfish, I'd go back.

The food and the company was great. I learned about a great Women's Networking group in the Bay Area and also another women's golf group that also volunteers together. Two fun things I definitely want to check out. It was a nice night!

No comments: