Thursday, February 9, 2012

Already Thursday

This week is just blowing on by. It is so busy at work that it suddenly feels like it's 5pm every day and I've been at work for 5 minutes! Well, the good news is that the weekend is upon us!

Last night, I went for a run after work. I typically do not like working out after work because I'm so tired. But, last night was great. I think a post-work run can potentially be more rewarding than a pre-work run. I was able to loosen up my back and neck from sitting around all day, shake off the day & feel great!

This is a hilarious pin on Pinterest that I just have to share about running. haha.

Are you on Pinterest? Man, I love it. It brings me back to the days of making collages out of catalogs we had in the house. I used to cut out living rooms and kitchens and paste them onto paper to make homes. I was convinced I was going to be an Interior Designer back in day. It's also a very fun way to play on your computer while watching TV or that "I don't feel like working right now" distraction.

This week, we have been talking wedding details and we are getting so excited. It is really happening now and we have some timing set up for pre-wedding and wedding day events! I am traveling home next week to CT for my wedding shower & I just cannot wait to see everyone. ESPECIALLY my college roommate!!

Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

funny poster - fits me - I've lost a little weight so I feel like the top picture, but I'm pretty sure I look like the bottom one.