Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Cookie Time

Last night, my friend Sarah came over for dinner and brought me GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!! Woohoo. This is one of my favorite times of the year! Erik was out at a concert last night so it was just us girls.

For dinner, we made...pizza! I really need to chill with this pizza. I must eat pizza at least twice a week. It is sooooo good though. Of course, we also had some wine. I was excited to find a bottle of Twenty Rows Cabernet. Kimmy & I had this up in Napa back in 2010 at the Boon Fly Cafe.

We sat and talked and talked. Sarah is also getting married in October so we had a lot to talk about. We always have so much fun together even if we are just sitting around.

Guess who also loves Sarah? Evie. Please see this image above (if you can, know it's dark) and see Evie laying on the couch, resting her head ON Sarah. Fun Night!

No comments: