Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Sunday was another fun birthday celebration day. We started with brunch at my new favorite restaurant, Park Tavern. It was amazing. Our friend Tiffany joined us and it was a fun time!

 Yummy Bloody Mary's
 A DELICIOUS brunch dish of polenta cakes with poached eggs on top, with arugula, mushrooms, and truffle oil. It was out of this world.

Monday was my actual birthday and it was such a great day! At work, the team brought Subway lunch in for me since they know I love Subway. We also had cupcakes from my favorite spot, Kara's Cupcakes!

After work, my friends and I went to the Hidden Vine wine bar. It was so great to have everyone there. This birthday was really, really great. I had great quality time with Erik and got to see my friends and just felt really happy all weekend. I feel like I truly have great friends in SF!
 Check out Erik's mustache...UGH! He says there is a deadline when he will get rid of it which is BEFORE the wedding :-)
 Us with Sarah
 Nicole & Andrea
 
Lisa, Nicole, Me, Andrea

Such a fun weekend and birthday!!

No comments: