Thursday, April 5, 2012

Saturday Celebration

After Crossfit on Saturday, Erik and I went out to lunch at one of our local spots, The Grind. Then, I headed out for a mani/pedi which was great. Sparkly nails for my Birtday (yes, I like to say it like Birt-day)!




Later in the day, we went to a new brewery called the Southern Pacific Brewery.

 It's in a big warehouse in alley. I don't even think the building has a sign on it; just have to know the address.

 They have some great beers on tap that they brew and then other 'guest' brews such as beers you find in-store like Scrimshaw (which I love!)
  Very cool location. Can't wait to go back!

After drinks, we went to dinner at Blowfish Sushi.


I chose this spot for my birthday dinner because we haven't been yet and I thought it would be a fun place to go. Turns out, it was just ok. The tables were close together, our table neighbors were so obnoxious, and the sushi was just alright. We shared a couple rolls but weren't blown away by the food or the service. Oh well. The rest of the night was fun!

After sushi,  we went to a wine bar in the Mission called Etcetera. It was such a cute place - pretty small and cozy. We had some wine and a cheese plate. I really love wine bars. They just have a different vibe from a bar and are usually so much more chill and cozy. We'll definitely be back!

It was a really great birthday celebration day!!

No comments: