Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday 13th!



Well I haven't seen any black cats yet or broken any mirrors so hopefully today is a lucky day! After work, my coworkers and I are going to a bar called...Lucky 13. How ironic! Speaking of black cats, here is a video of my favorite all time black cat - Salem, from Sabrina The Teenage Witch!



We are busy with errands on Saturday and Sunday, I'm heading out to a fun Wine Passport event. This is an event where you pay one price and go to different wineries for drinks and food. It is a sold out event and supposed to be really fun. Can't Wait!


Hopefully, we can have a weekend of getting stuff done, having fun, and relaxing. One thing we are going to try to do again, like last weekend, is cook! It was really great eating at home AND having leftovers for lunch. You definitely save money when you cook at home! Have a good weekend!

No comments: