Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Goodbye Bingo

Last night was my last night doing Bingo. I brought the ladies cupcakes and they gave me some Russian chocolate. They really are so sweet.

Of course, last night was a long night - we played 12 games plus one round of blackout. Usually we play 7-9 games and blackout. But, it was my last night so oh well!

They were so nice and told me how they would miss me. Most of them cannot speak English well so they were saying things like "Hope everything is good in life" and "Have a good life."

Of course, Miss Sunglasses - the feistiest one of them all, who often gets yelled at by the other ladies - won the jackpot at the end of the night. She is annoying/hilarious because she is mouthy & gets told to be quiet. When she wins, it really makes everyone else mad. haha

Well, I'm grateful for two years with them but it is time to move on. до свидания!

No comments: