Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boulevard Dinner



Last night, I went to a work dinner at a great SF restaurant - Boulevard. This restaurant is a SF staple, very well known, and consistently on the Top 10 list for SF. I haven't been to it yet but it is on my list so I was excited to try it. Bottom line, everything was awesome & I would definitely go back.


To start, we had:

AHI TUNA ITO-ZUKURI
"Ribbon-Cut" Ahi Tuna Miso Ginger Aioli, Fried Hodo Soy Tofu, Schichimi Pepper
Yellow Turnip & Seaweed Salad, Sherry-Soy Vinaigrette
Wild Rice & Shiitake Furikake

BRUNO DEL ROSSO TOMATO & BURRATA SALAD
Star Route Organic Lettuces with Fines Herbes
Lemon, Anchovy, Caper & Chili Flake Relish
Toasted Levain Croutons & Taggiasca Olives

Pan Seared Salmon for entree

For dessert, we had the BANANA CREAM PIE
House Made Hazelnut Puff Pastry, Vanilla Pastry Cream
Hazelnut Praline Cremeux, Banana Caramel
Chocolate Ice Cream Profiteroles

OMG. Everything was cooked perfectly and was SO delicious. The dinner was also with two fun women we work with at a partner company so dinner was delicious AND fun! The prices are no laughing matter though so I'm not sure when we will be back for dinner. My salmon entree was $36... 

It was a really great dinner!

In other news, Kimmy is arriving tonight because this weekend is packed with wedding plans and my bachelorette in NAPA!! WOohoo. Cannot wait!!

No comments: