Monday, April 16, 2012

Marshall's

When I was downtown on Saturday, I stopped into Marshall's to check out their work out clothes selection. I know Marshall's and TJ Maxx offer name brand work out clothes for a discount, which is awesome but I never seem to go there to check it out.

This time at Marshall's, I found great items! I got four things and everything was about $15 each!

 I got an Under Armour tank that looks like this...
 I love these shirts from UA but didn't see any but now I will make it a point to go back and look!
An Adidas top similar to this one. Plus, a pair of workout capris and a sports bra.

I was pleasantly surprised to find so many great items and great deals!

Now I just need to get some new headbands to match:

 
If you need workout clothes, go to Marshall's!

No comments: