Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Theta Luncheon

On Saturday, I joined the Marin Thetas for the annual luncheon and meeting. I joined the group a few months ago and went to Career Day at UC Berkeley on behalf of the Marin Thetas. 

The luncheon was held at the home of one of our members in Tiburon, CA and let me tell you, it was GORGEOUS. Right on the water - big, open floor plan, beautiful views. I googled the address and the home was last sold for $3.5milllion. That explains it!Stunning home. 

It was such a fun luncheon and great to meet so many other Thetas - young and older. 

Check out these lovely ladies - still loving everything Theta. 


I definitely didn't understand the value of Theta in college. Heck, I didn't even want to join a sorority at first. But, I am glad that I joined Theta because it is truly an instant network of people who care about you as soon as they meet you. There is an instant bond with any other Theta you meet and that is great. 

There will be monthly events so I can't wait to hear what the next event is with the ladies!



No comments: