Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Recap

Here's a recap of our weekend...

On Friday I took a half day to run errands including picking up some things I found on Craigslist, Home Depot, Joann Fabrics, and Costco. At night, we stayed in with takeout burritos.

For my Craigslist finds, first this mirror which I got for $25 vs. $50 at Ikea. It is in great shape. I also bought an electric sander for $15 on Craigslist because I found this great table on the street. The table has been painted a few times so I am going to sand it down, re-paint it, and put a cushion on top so it's a little bench. Flea Market Flip has me getting creative!

Saturday AM started with Evie hopping up and sitting on the couch with me. Love when she is still tired and just wants to cuddle. 


On Saturday AM, we went to visit our friends Jenn & Andie and their new baby, Sawyer. Sawyer is only 5 weeks old and ate & slept while we were there. 

Also on Saturday, we drove down to San Mateo for a little picnic at Greg & Betsy's house. We drove through some fog on the way down south of SF...

We went through more fog on the way home.....

Sunday was Father's Day so since my Dad is 3000 miles away, I got a haircut and had lunch with my friend Nicole in SF! Check out this photo from the 80's...

Evie tore apart one of her longest lasting tough toys...This lizard has been around for quite awhile in Evie standards but now he is de-stuffed. 


These rice chips are SO good. Get them at Trader Joe's


Evie loving a car ride on Sunday...We made a stop at the hockey store in Oakland and Evie was able to go with us for a ride. Busy weekend but we had a great time being home, seeing friends, and getting house stuff done. 

No comments: