Thursday, May 21, 2009

Done!

My final is over. It was hard but I got the essay. It was how to regulate blood calcium when it is high. I'm sure I messed up on some info on the fat soluble vitamins. In other news, I got a 19/20 on my Diet Project we did. We had to input our food and analyze the data.

I came home and cleaned and cleaned. You know how when you were in college and you just let everything pile up while you studied? That is what happened here this week. I told Erik I wasn't doing anything until the final was over. So, I made good on my promise and cleaned like crazy tonight.

Tomorrow is Friday. Word on the street is we are getting out verrrry early tomorrow. Our Clients start summer hours tomorrow aka getting out at Noon every Friday until Labor Day. We MIGHT be following that but we'll see.

No comments: