Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Round 2


Well Round 1 with the Owner was in the park.

Round 2 - I sent him his last chance email & he responded. His response was not very valid though. He said how he heard Evie was bit and then claimed she was aggressive and that since she is probably part Pit, this will just go against us in court. Little does he know, he is wrong.

I called my pals at Animal Control up again. She checked & found out his dog is not even registered with the city so who knows if he is up to date on his shots. She said it is the law to report him.

You can see here, on the left, that I am ready for Rd 3 and a KO!

2 comments:

KMV said...

love the picture. Evie is a good girl, you are doing so much work for this, I can't imagine they wouldn't rule in your favor.

Debbie Mead said...

YOU stay the course.. you're doing great! We're behind you 100%!