Thursday, May 21, 2009

Evie's Butt & City Hall

Today, we went to our routine visit for anal glands today. Evie is feeling better, I think. I think she was really uncomfortable.

I also 'stopped' at the court house to file my small claims papers because I am suing Dog Owner #1. I chose to have the Sheriff's Dept hand deliver the court papers so after Sm. Claims, I had to go over to the Sheriff's Office. This was in City Hall. I have never been in City Hall but it is a beautiful building. While I was in there, I snapped a few pics with my phone -













Anyway, I have a feeling I will get an email from this guy when he gets served. We'll see. Oh I think I saw the woman who yelled at me walking Biting Dog #1. She was walking with a friend and I saw them but was watching Evie pee or something. I looked up & I could see the friend staring at me. Whatever!

No comments: