Monday, May 25, 2009

WEEKEND

How great is it, that is Monday and we are not working!! Woo hoo.

Well this weekend has been fun but the weather has been ick. Gray, cold, hovering around 50-55. On Friday, Amy came over, we ordered in and watched shows stocked up on the DVR.

On Saturday, Erik and I did errands like go to the sports store and grocery store. I made pad thai and we went out for a beer.

Sunday, I was depressed. I was just feeling homesick. It sucks when fun things are going on at home and you can't be there. Just simple things like talking to a friend that you want to hang out with or my parents had a little picnic - So, I pulled out my scrapbooking supplies and put Gilmore Girls on. Those two things are like pieces of home for me. Thankfully though, Amy pulled me out of my funk. We went to this bar near GG Park called the 'Chug Pub'. You can buy this tank of beer with a little tap on it. It is equivalent to 8 beers for $30. That's a deal!! After drinking that tank of beer, I realized that our bar tender was Jon Gosselin. hahaha


Our tank of beer - over 2.5L

Pub food












Is it Jon!!???


Is Jon getting a side job because Kate takes all of their income!??

We went at 5pm and didn't come home until 12. Because....after that, we went to this place The Mint to try to sing karaoke. However, there was a looong list so I didn't get my chance. It was a fun time!!

Now, it's Monday and sunny. I think we are going to get some big fat sandwiches and try to go outside for a little bit!

No comments: