Sunday, May 3, 2009

Polka Dot boots get you free wine

Yesterday, we drove down to Half Moon Bay with our friends Betsy & Greg. We had lunch at Chez Shea and then went to the winery.

The winery had another Bottle & Cork event where they were pouring $5 bottles of Chardonnay. Well, it was rainy yesterday and the event was pretty dead. We were standing around drinking our free wine with one of the guys from the winery. The guy came over to me with a bottle of wine & said, We give out awards for best footwear of the day & you've won! I had my yellow rainboots with polka dots on them. My award was a free bottle of wine! hahaha. How fun.

After that, we went to the tasting room to taste and then had a bottle of the sparkling wine outside.

It was a very fun day despite the rain. I love this winery! We want to explore more wineries south which seem to be more relaxed than Napa....

No comments: