Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday

Well in my goal of 30 mins of walking every day, Evie and I went walking and running up and down the hills and thru Alamo. Here are some cute photos I took of her.

Happy May

Ah last night was great. I got a lot done on my 07 scrapbook, watched What Not To Wear, Gilmore Girls, and had 2 glasses of wine. This morning, I ALMOST finished 07. I am waiting for one more set of pictures to come in the mail thru Snapfish. It's so much easier to upload photos to Walgreens and pick them up there. They have the same features as Snapfish (borders, picture fix, etc) and they have good deals. They are cheaper than Snap, too. Of course, Evie has to be all up on me, no matter what I am doing. She shoved herself inbetween me & the couch last night.


Anyway, I found a new scrapbook lady - 2 blocks away. She is pretty young and has crops every other week. I don't think I can ever stop scrapbooking. Its the only way I can remember things - when we did things, where we went, etc. Also, it is good to have to look back on what we all looked like, etc. I can't belive I started doing these books in 1997!

Anyway - I loooove Gilmore Girls. I told Erik that if he ever has to put me in a hospice, put GG on repeat and I will die happy. hahahaha.

No comments: