Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Thursday

Evie is fine after her Tues night puke. The final is over. The final was actually hard. It was like he decided to finally challenge us after screwing around and having group therapy for 4 months.
As for the collar, she is fine on the prong. I tried walking her on the harness and I just do not feel confident at all. Plus, with the prong, she doesn't pull.

Tonight, I am going to a fundraiser for 2 of my running friends at a bar. Its a $10 donation and drinks are $2.50. They are running the Seattle Marathon at the end of July.

School is over - now what do I do after work!? I am going to be walking at least 30min a day. I did the Real Age test online and it gave me tips for being healthier. Dr. Oz says walk 30 min a day, no matter what. That seems easy enough.

No comments: