Thursday, May 21, 2009

On the Pot

Our neighbors are a couple that are prob the same age as us. They smoke pot - all. the. time. It reeks when you walk in the building. They crank up the music and it stinks. It seeps into our apt and is stinky. Now, they have a dog and I wonder, does the dog get high with them?

Another thing about them is, we never see them go to work. Erik is here during the day - they are home. I am here at night - they are home. We are nice to each other but not friends. I mean, I guess they could invite us over smoke pot sometime since they seem to have so much of it - but alas, we aren't into that.

Anyway, still wondering how the dog reacts to the pot.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

you just described at least 35% of the people our age in san francisco. I see them all the time and have no idea how they make the money to smoke pot and afford hipster clothing when they are out tanning in the panhandle all day. I suppose drinking PBR saves a little bit of money.