Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Monday

My week started out great because my friend Betsy made me an amazing dinner on Sunday night. She cooked white fish with a topping of dijon mustard and breadcrumbs. To die for. I tried to recreate this last night using chicken and it came out awesome. (Kimmy- Ill make it for you when you come)

In addition to amazing chicken, Evie did amazingly well in Petco, again. We picked up a toy for a friend's dog and we never go in the toy aisle. Evie was in heaven. She started pushing the lower toys with her face. I picked up a turtle that she loved & made a funny noise. I got it for her because i never by her toys. She successfully played with it too until she ripped it when I wasn't looking. This toy does NOT go in the toy box. I am determined to make it last.

Cristin is in town to finish her two classes so she stayed at our house last night. Yippeeee. We watched Gossip Girl and had the best ice cream ever - No idea what brand but it is Caramel Caribou or something. SO good. So we did that while I finished one of my assignments. A good start to the week considering the past few weeks!

No comments: