Friday, May 8, 2009

yesterday

Yesterday, I saw one of the most saddest things in my life. I went to pick Evie's pills up to help with this diarrhea and a girl was there saying that her dog had just been hit by a car. I pretty much rushed out of there because I could really not handle seeing this. Unfortunately, when I went out to the car, the Animal control van was there and the vet techs were out there with a stretcher. I did not see the dog but only saw the Techs covering him with towels and his paw sticking out. I almost got sick.

I was really shaken up over it. Knowing this happened to the dog, what was his condition, what was going to happen, was he ok, could the vets fix him, what about the owner who was my age in there having to deal with this, could she pay for it, was everything going to be ok, what if this happened to me, i hope this never happens to Evie, etc.

I am not very religous but I said a prayer for the dog & for the owner to have the strength to handle it all.

No comments: