Monday, May 4, 2009

Dramatic Monday


As if this dog/going to court business wasn't enough, I look outside this AM only to see our driver side car window smashed. This has been happening in the area and it is crazy to me. I was about to take Evie out, looked outside & saw it. Erik jumped out of bed and we went outside. We didn't have too much stuff in the car except notepad, pens, cds. They took this stuff out & put it on the seat. Unfortunately, they also took the GPS system. I think it is homeless people doing this because they had pulled out all possible trays to look for money and probably bought the GPS to a pawn shop.

We called the Insurance co but we have a $500 deductible so we just have to pay for the window since it will be less than that. Also, I tried to file a claim with Renters Insurance for personal property but that also has a $500 deductible so we can't get that back. I also filed a police report so they have this break in on file.

Ok so this is the 3rd crappy thing to happen in the past 3-4 weeks. I hope that it is over!

2 comments:

Kittie Flyn said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear that!!! :-( I'm sending you good vibes!

JeanineIrene said...

You have got to be kidding me.
But, "they" say bad things happen in 3s so you should be all set now.