Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to Reality

I still haven't had a coffee or soda. I really want a warm cup of coffee but I am not using splenda. Did you know that the USDA denied Splenda like 5x before it finally got pushed through? You know who was behind getting it approved - Donald Rumsfeld. You know that lobbyists pay off those politicians to put bad things in the marketplace.

Anyway, I might just try decaf. We'll see.

This morning, the bus was so crowded. I was butt to butt with some stranger. I hate that!! I wish Erik would drive me to work every day or that I had a driver.

Attempting to go to spinning tonight. I dont like spinning but I HAVE to go to the gym.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Hey I forgot to ask you - you don't like real sugar? Coffee really isn't that bad in moderation, but if you can cut it out too that is always best. There are a ton of things out there that are worse, just remember that!

Heather M said...

Well I tend to put a lot of sugar in there so I switched to splenda. Your body doesnt recognizes SPlenda as sugar. If I go back to coffee, I would use reg sugar again.