Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

Feel a little better today. I am planning on going to see Kimmy for her bday in Boston. This will help me. Plus, we have a fun February planned. OH and we are planning on going to Palm Springs for a tennis tournament in March. I have been wanting to go to this tournament for years - BNP Paribas Tournament!

Erik & I talked and here are our options----
1. See if work has any jobs open around July 1. We move back, I work for them for ayear while I wait to hear about admission to school.
RIsk: I don't get into school and we are living in CT without the next step of school. OR We have TL move us to NY only to get into CT school in the fall and have to move again.

2. Move to CT or NY or MA (where I get into school) next summer, once I know for sure what I am doing/going.

#2 sounds much more logical but the reason #1 is hanging around is that work would pay to move us as long as I work for them for a year. At this point, I will see what is open in July but am also open to staying another year.

I just bought 3 movies: Step Brothers, I Love You man, and Ratatouille on half.com LOVE love love all three and could watch them on repeat.

Busy at work today. School Tonight. Volunteering tomorrow. Busy weekend planned. Good - keep my mind off things.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

BTW- I think I have been to the tennis tournament you are going to, I went for work (it used to be called the Pacific Life tournament I think) it was AWESOME! I loved Palm Springs (to visit obviously) and Adam and I stayed in the most ritzy place on earth, Gavin & Gwen Steffani were checking in with their little kiddies when we were there & Christina Aguilera was ther with her husband, it was so much fun to see celebs and stay out there!

Heather M said...

Yeah it used to be called Pacific Life Open. I cant wait - big names go to this tourney. Also hotels are pretty resonable down there. Even the 'expensive' ones aren't that bad.

Taralyn said...

I got very confused when you said "have TL move us" - I had no idea what you signed me up for, but I figured out what you were talking about. Good luck with the big decision!