Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

TGIF. For sure.What a busy week. Emotionally & Physically. Work was crazy. I was totally bummed. I didnt work out. Went to school. I am ready for the weekend but I have a busy weekend planned, too.

Unfortunately, I pushed my start date at the hospital out to 2/11. I was at the client yesterday until 530. Not back to the city until 6. Worked until 730 and then went home. I would not have made it to the hospital for 7pm.

Today, I had to go to the Client for like 5 min. Freaking get on BART to go over there for 5 min. I hate that. Then, I worked from home the rest of the day. Tonight, Amy & I are trying this mexican place that we both have seen & want to try. It is not high-end or anything but we want to try. Then, we are going to get a few beers. Ugh right now it is raining, again. Hope it stops.

Anyway this weekend I have some errands like to get a lab coat, go to Target for household supplies, & teach gymnastics on Sunday. We are also planning on getting chicken and waffles and seeing Crazy Heart.

Have a good weekend!!


No comments: