Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was rainy & we were lazy. Yesterday, we went to the sports store & I got new sneakers. I got last years model which were on sale. I had asked the guy the difference between this year & last and he said nothing! So, I saved $30 on a pair of shoes! We also made some more wontons for dinner. I stuffed mine with garlic chicken & asparagus. So good!! We also watched 'Good Night & Good Luck'. It was so boring plus, it was in black & white. Do not recommend!!

Today, I tried out Whole Foods. I wasn't impressed. Produce looked great but was expensive and for the other groceries I needed, they were out of a lot of stuff. I got a few things but went to Safeway for my majority of groceries. I will say that I love the vacuum packed 2 piece of salmon packs. The portion is perfect for me and the price is amazing. I saved $30 on my bill with my Safeway card and coupons. Soooooo...Safeway is it. I am going to try to buy stuff on sale and stock up. (Kristine - I stocked up on ground turkey this week - they were 2/$5 so I got 4!)

Golden Globes are on tonight. I love Drew Barrymore. Like, i want to be her friend. She seems so fun. I also LOVE Jennifer Aniston's hair. I hate how they cut everyone off like 5 seconds into their acceptance speech.

Anyway - No work tomorrow - we are off for MLK Day. I am finally going to the hospital to finish my orientation(aka a self guided tour) so I can start volunteering every other week. I'm excited to start!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

good work ! that is how i do it, when i see stuff i eat on on a regular basis i stock up.