Friday, January 8, 2010

FRIDAY

TGIF. The first week of 2010 is over! This week was busy at work, as usual. I also did not return to the gym until TODAY. Yes, I went today at lunch and now I am ready for a nap at 2pm. My legs are going to be aching but I had to go back. So, the worst is over.

Last night & this AM, Evie and walked thru Alamo Sq. There were a ton of trucks & trailers pulled up so I knew something was filming. Of course, I have to find out. I asked a Security guy last night & he said 'a movie'. This AM, i asked the park ranger and she said ' A movie for TV' and showed me the homes they were filming in. Then I asked another security guy & he said, its the TV show Trauma. Ugh. Just that show. I wanted some big movie blockbuster based on all of the trailers they had lining the park! Oh well.

I am so excited to go home today, walk Evie, eat pizza with some red wine and watch Julie & Julia! I read the book last year and want to see how the movie stacks up. As for the weekend, we are laying low & doing laundry and stuff. Erik is cooking some new recipe he found for wonton soup.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

it was a pretty good movie - Julia is pretty funny ...