Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday

Last night, we got some shipments from CT. These were gifts that we could not carry back. It was like Christmas all over again. We got this awesome set of KitchenAid Stainless Steel pots & pans. We promptly threw out our nasty non-stick pans that were chipping. We got this supersoft blanket that I love(and promptly fell asleep at 9pm on the couch with it). Plus, Erik got his rollerblades(so he can rollerblade around with Evie like Cesar) and he got a new guitar!

I rented the movie Frost/Nixon which won some Oscars last year or the year before. I couldn't stay up! I will try again this weekend.

Tonight, I am going to a work dinner at the Fifth Floor. Everyone is saying how fancy & wonderful the food is. We'll see! I am already looking at the menu and thinking about having the heirloom tomato salad or crab cappuccino or the big eye tuna to start. Then, the black cod or the seared scallops for my meal. There are about 15 of us going to dinner to celebrate the launch of a new project. If you haven't yet, don't forget to sign up to win a free washer & dryer every day for 90 days at WhitenYourWhites.com!

No comments: