Monday, January 17, 2011

Super Sunday

After our fun Saturday, Sunday was a day of errands - which was fine by me. I went to the laundromat to wash some big blankets and then to Safeway to stock up on groceries. While I was doing that, Erik was bottling beer in the kitchen.

For dinner, we made more...homemade pizza. We cannot stop eating this stuff! We also had an awesome bottle of wine. I love a really buttery Chardonnay and this was soooo delish.


We also watched the Golden Globes which I thought were good except for the Host. Ricky Gervais was not very nice & pretty rude. I read today that the President of the Hollywood Foreign Press said his jokes were completely unacceptable. There were some beautiful dresses last night, too. There was also a trend of long sleeve dresses which I thought were weird looking - Anne Hathaway & Leighton Meester!

Here were my faves:

Kyra Sedgewick - Loved the Orange!


Natalie Portman- Super cute

Eva Longoria - Just looked so classic!

Julie Bowen

While watching the Awards, Evie insisted on laying ON me.


Too funny!

No comments: