Sunday, January 23, 2011

Surfin' Safari



Erik is on a Surfing Safari today...in Santa Cruz. He has become good friends with a guy who surfs at the same spot. His friend lives in SF, too, so it's cool they get to hang out in the AM & surf.

His friend Andrew invited Erik to go down to Santa Cruz for the day to surf & stay overnight. I guess they are surfing 2x today and then again tomorrow AM. Erik doesn't have to work tomorrow so that works for him! I'm sure they are having fun.

It's just me & Evie hanging out today & tonight. How quickly I forgot what it feels like to be home alone. Remember when Erik was on that funky shift and Evie and I were always home alone!? Now, it hardly ever happens. So, we will miss Erik but it is also nice to have a day to myself, as well.

It's another beautiful day here! Oh & yes, that is Erik paddling in the photo.

No comments: