Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Pizza

Friday was a busy day at work including going to the Client so I didn't leave work until 530. I went and did some errands downtown so I didn't get home until 7pm. Since I finished my book, I picked up a new one and am currently reading...


I was actually a little annoyed I had to go to the mall, to go to the bookstore. If I just had a Kindle, I could have downloaded the book in two seconds and paid half the price for the book!! That means....yes, I want a Kindle.


Erik wanted to go for pizza so we went to Little Star, up the street. We've been there a few times before. We got the deep dish vegetarian pizza & a mixed greens salad. I also had the Blue Star Wheat Beer, which is awesome.

After pizza, it was already 1030pm so we came home and put I Love You Man on. That movie still cracks me up every time we watch it!

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

I have the Kindle and love it, but someone mentioned that you can borrow some books from the library with the Nook. Something to consider.... If you do get the Kindle, we can lend each other books. I've already got The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.