Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Fun Sunday

Today was such a fun day! Erik left around 7am, then Evie & I went back to sleep until 9. After our morning walk, I worked out and got ready to meet Amy. We spent the afternoon together up in the Marina having lunch, getting our nails done, and getting dessert. First up, lunch at Blue Barn. We haven't been been there before so we tried out their salads.

Amy got us a table outside so we were able to sit outside and enjoy lunch on this beautiful day. I had sandals on and no coat, that is how great it was outside!

After salads, we went to our fave nail place for manicures. After manicures, we stopped at a new cupcake place called Susie Cakes. We each had a vanilla cupcake. I have to say that the cupcake was wayyyy too sweet and Kara's remains my favorite cupcake in SF!


After dropping Amy off, I went home and loaded Evie into the car. We drove up to Sports Basement so I could buy new sneakers. Then, we went over to Crissy Field so Evie could run around and go in the water. She absolutely loves going there. We were there around 5pm and it was just so pretty out. If you are looking into the bay and turn to your right, you can see the city & big buildings. If you turn to your left, there is the Golden Gate Bridge. The sun was starting to set and it was just such a pretty view. It was definitely one of those moments where I stopped & was thought, "I can't believe I live here."

What a fun weekend!! I'm so tired and ready for bed!

No comments: