Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Friday


For a Friday, today was super busy. I had meetings all morning & then we were able to work from home. I was home for a little while & then had to take Evie to the Vet.

She knows right where the Vet office is, a few blocks away. Even when they are closed, she stops at their door and waits for us to go in, or for me to give her a treat!

Today, she needed her Rabies shot. The poor thing still shakes when she goes to the Vet, despite us switching offices. So, she had to get the muzzle on. After they gave her the shots in the back(I stayed in the lobby), she comes barreling into the waiting room to see me & wants to leave immediately. What a baby!

I know it's her birthday weekend and she shouldn't have to get a shot, but she was due. haha.

Tonight is monthly movie night & we are seeing...King's Speech! Can't wait!!

No comments: