Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

We are back in SF after a great week in CT. We really had a great week of seeing friends & family. We got snowed in, saw a couple movies, went out to fun dinners, hung out with Kimmy a ton, saw Erik play in an alumni hockey game, and had a fun party at Marla's for New Years Eve.

It was painful to get out of NYC in terms of airport delays & a bumpy flight all of the way back to CA but we made it. I picked up Evie today and we are so happy to see her. I missed her so much!!

We did a bunch of errands today, cleaned up all of the holiday stuff, and are ready to get back into the routine.

Also, I am not upset & not eating depression dinner. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few months and I know that being in CT is not where we need to be right now. Being out in SF is the perfect place for us to grow, learn, explore and have our life together.

I will post more from last week & pictures soon! Happy New Year!

No comments: