Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wedding Venue


We are going to look at our first wedding venue this Saturday! We are going to look at Murrieta's Well in Livermore, CA. A co-worker is getting married there this year and a friend from HS actually got married here, as well. Both loved it & said it was a great experience - a wine country wedding without the craziness and expense of being in Napa or Sonoma. Sounds good to me!

We have an appointment to head out and meet and tour the grounds.

It should be fun! We also started to create a guest list for the wedding and are looking into an April, May, or June 2012 wedding!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hey I think we went here when we went to Livermore (I was quite drunk by the end so I really can't remember haha!) I really like that area a lot...it's wine country without the brouhaha of Napa and Sonoma. How fun! If you go be sure to check out the one winery where $5 gets you FIFTEEN tastings! I wish I could have remembered the name ;)