Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tennis & Indian Food

Yesterday was another gorgeous day in San Francisco. The weather was sunny and in the 60's. Erik and I finally got out to play some tennis. I would love to take lessons again when the spring season starts in March or April. My co-worker and I are also talking about maybe taking joint private lessons which would be fun!! We have been watching the AUS Open every night. It has been a fun tournament with a few upsets. One which really sucks is Andy Roddick, out in straight sets in the 4th Rd. Grrrr! It will be cool to see an all Swiss Quarter with Federer & Wawrinka though.

I was excited to receive a text from my friend Tiffany on Sat Am asking us if we wanted to meet up. Tiffany is a friend of a friend and lives outside of the city so it was cool that she & her boyfriend, Brett, were coming into SF. They suggested Indian Food in the Mission which are two foreign combo's for me. I have only had Indian food once and rarely go to the Mission. But, we said Sure!


I'm so glad we went because the food and the company were awesome. We went to Pakwan Indian Restaurant & had a delicious dinner. It was packed!! This place must be a good place to go when there is a line. This place is low-key - order at the counter & they bring your food to you. Plus, there is no bar but you can BYOB from getting beer across the street at a little store. Awesome!

We shared so much food --veggie rice, a pureed eggplant dish, lentil dish, chicken & spinach dish, and of course...Nann. Garlic Nann & Potato Naan. After dinner, we went for another drink at the 500 Club, a divey little bar nearby.


It was a fun night & hope to see those guys again soon!

No comments: