Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feeling Better

Let me tell you how much taking a real sick day did for me. I feel like 95% better! Seriously, taking a real sick day, sleeping and resting did wonders for me. Too many times we just go to work because we feel we are too busy & whatnot. I felt like total crap and I asked Erik if I should go to work that day. He said to me, "If you were my co-worker, I would've been mad if you came to work because I don't want to get sick." So glad I made that decision to stay home.

We are SUPER excited because tonight....KIMMY ARRIVES. I didn't tell Evie yet because she will be off the wall.



I also brought her to camp this AM and didn't get stuck in any traffic, which was great. Plus, I am driving my co-workers to a Client lunch today so work will pay for parking. Double bonus!!

I can't believe that Kimmy has not been here since January 2010! We have a lot of fun things planned for the weekend and I am OFF FROM WORK tomorrow. Yippeeeeee!!

No comments: