Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Wedding

I DVR'ed the Royal Wedding and watched some of it on Friday night. I have three favorite things from the wedding.

1. This little girl, Grace

What a face on this kid!!


2. Beatrice's Hat

It looks like she stole this from the prop room from the Alice In Wonderland set


3. Pippa's Dress

I love Pippa's dress!! It is simple & elegant. I do think it's strange the bridesmaid wore white but maybe that is British tradition or something. Maybe they will make a knock-off of Pippa's dress for the commoners to buy!

Bonus thing I loved from the wedding....the fact that they sang the British National Anthem at the wedding. I mean, why didn't I think of that!! I think we will have everyone sing the USA National Anthem at our wedding. :-)

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

they are making cheaper ... sorry ... less expensive versions of the bride and maid of honor dresses. I liked the Maid of Honor's dress more than the bride's.