Thursday, May 26, 2011

Movie Review: How Do You Know?


Has anyone seen this movie & have any clue what it is really about? I watched this and thought at the end, what was the point of this movie?

Reese plays a girl who dates Owen but also meets Paul Rudd. Paul likes her but she likes Owen. But, then she doesn't like Owen. Also, Paul & Nicholson are father & son and they work together. But, there is some big scandal at work and they are fighting over it.

I mean, this was the biggest mish mash of a movie I've seen in awhile. I actually liked Reese in this movie though. She played someone a little different & was good to see. Besides Legally Blonde & Walk the Line, I think she plays the same part over & over.

Anyway, I don't recommend this movie since I have no idea what it was really about!

No comments: