Friday, May 6, 2011

Ga-Lin-DAH

Something has changed within me.
Something is not the same.


Well, I'm not off to the Western sky but I have noticed something recently. This week has been so insane at work & I have been working a LOT. I have been so tired in the AM and not working out. After two days of not working out, I felt like 'Ohmygod, if I do not go out & run, I am going to go crazy'. That is definitely a new feeling. I think I am starting to get used to it, which is definitely a good thing.

So, I got out there for a run & used my new Nike iPod running sensor. I was feeling great and hustling through my run! Then, I looked at the Nike data at the end of the run & it said I ran......a 14 minute mile. Give me a break!! I did not run that slow.

Grrrrrr. I don't think this thing calibrates properly or something. I am going to try to get it to work otherwise, I'd really like to get a Garmin watch. Next race is when KIMMY comes to visit on May 21st - Sweatin' for Sammy 5K!

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

I have a garmin and I LOVE it.